QPR trio in line to return for Blackburn clash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR trio in line to return for Blackburn clash

MARK Hughes is hopeful Danny Gabbidon, Akos Buzsaky and Jay Bothroyd will be fit for Saturday's visit to Ewood Park.

More...

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    MARK Hughes is hopeful Danny Gabbidon, Akos Buzsaky and Jay Bothroyd will be fit for Saturday's visit to Ewood Park.

More...
    About time the big girls .:yush:

Comment

Would love to see Buz back in the middle with Barton and linking up with Adel playing just off Zamora with SWP and Traora wide......

I think the movement and pace could be too much for Blackburn's makeshift back line.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Would love to see Buz back in the middle with Barton and linking up with Adel playing just off Zamora with SWP and Traora wide......

I think the movement and pace could be too much for Blackburn's makeshift back line.
        Think we will be seeing this Saturday tbf mate. Really do hope so. Will Onouha and Taiwo both attacking full backs also, could score a few goals if we have a good day at the office.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The availability of Buzz would be great news. Not bothered about the other 2 although we should give Bothroyd a chance to shine in a 4 4 2, I guess. Mind you, I can't see Hughes playing Adel and Buzz as part of a Midfield 4 and if Adel is to play as a supplementary striker as many are suggesting, bang goes the 4 4 2 and Bothroyd's chance.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
          X