QPR v Chelsea 23rd October 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v Chelsea 23rd October 2011

The game that just keeps on giving......?

Comment

The ramifications of this game have been emormous! the little team down the rd as they liked to call us at the time? have brought such misery, chelsea's spiral in to the abyss of just trying to qualify for the Champions league, Fines for AVB, sending offs, A racist Captain(alleged but we all know what he said). losing his captancy of our country and inadvertantly costing the England manager his job! and all because the F.A didnt want to be involved until the Police had charged him (Terry) FA should have stepped in immediately?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        The ramifications of this game have been emormous! the little team down the rd as they liked to call us at the time? have brought such misery, chelsea's spiral in to the abyss of just trying to qualify for the Champions league, Fines for AVB, sending offs, A racist Captain(alleged but we all know what he said). losing his captancy of our country and inadvertantly costing the England manager his job! and all because the F.A didnt want to be involved until the Police had charged him (Terry) FA should have stepped in immediately?
        The FA's choice of action became irrelevant once a fan (i gather) reported the incident to the police. The FA could've given Terry a ban and fine, strip the armband whatever, it wouldn't have stopped the police investigation and subsequent CPS involvement.

Comment

i would swap all that for us to be in a comfortable position

Comment

One of the ramifications is we've only once twice since then. I do think if we had lost that game and none of this had happened, we might be better off points wise.

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
              One of the ramifications is we've only once twice since then. I do think if we had lost that game and none of this had happened, we might be better off points wise.
              don't really understand this school of thought - it's not as if we've received bad press, boos from other supporters due to it, or any other backlash for that matter.

We're in the position we're in because we are not very good.

I haven't changed my underswear since that eventful game - does that mean it's also down to me that we're not in that Champs League position we deserve to be in? oh, sorry guys, my bad....

Comment

stolen the Op for a facebook profile post...

Thanks & sorry !

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                  don't really understand this school of thought - it's not as if we've received bad press, boos from other supporters due to it, or any other backlash for that matter.

I haven't changed my underswear since that eventful game - does that mean it's also down to me that we're not in that Champs League position we deserve to be in? oh, sorry guys, my bad....
                  Just think it was an unwanted distraction. Anton's form certainly dipped, it might have done anyway. I just think we weren't fully focused because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post

Its clearly a distraction, hard for us to laugh at another club when we did just as bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X