Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're worried about Saturday...

Then read their thoughts.

Shi tting it of facing SWP, Zamora & Adel..

One interesting fact.... They have never beating a Hughes side since he left them apparently.

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/...ackburn-v-qpr/

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post

One interesting fact.... They have never beating a Hughes side since he left them apparently.

1st time for everything, any of there players not scored a goal for 3years
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Their fans getting on their back could be a great asset for us. It will impact their game ansd improve ours. Just need to sahut them out for the first 20 mins and try to control the game for the boo boys to start.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
        1st time for everything, any of there players not scored a goal for 3years

Comment

this thread gives me the heebie jeebies,like singing thats why your going down at 1-0 up
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post

Huges had never not won his first game in charge of a new team.............

Comment

Blimey, I thoguht some of our lot were negative at times?! They top that.... slitting wrists they are!
              Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Correct me if im wrong, but hasnt he only had 1 season in the PL since Blackburn? Therefore only 2 games that they havent beaten him in?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Correct me if im wrong, but hasnt he only had 1 season in the PL since Blackburn? Therefore only 2 games that they havent beaten him in?
                  Where you been Matty....

Year and a half at Man City, then a year at Fulham.....

Comment

consider yourself corrected Matty !!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Their fans getting on their back could be a great asset for us. It will impact their game ansd improve ours. Just need to sahut them out for the first 20 mins and try to control the game for the boo boys to start.
                      That happened at Villa if you remember then when Villa started putting together some good passes their fans got behind them, suddenly they were back on level terms.
                      Don't want us to take the lead early on as it seems to spur on other teams knowing we can't hold leads.
                      A late goal is what we need.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        That happened at Villa if you remember then when Villa started putting together some good passes their fans got behind them, suddenly they were back on level terms.
                        Don't want us to take the lead early on as it seems to spur on other teams knowing we can't hold leads.
                        A late goal is what we need.
                        Villa are a much different beast to Blackburn though. They have better more dangerous players and their fans are not as at war with the club.

Blackburn fans will cause them unrest imo.

Comment

hate to remind everybody but Wolves messageboard sounded pretty similar to this one last week and look what happened

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                            hate to remind everybody but Wolves messageboard sounded pretty similar to this one last week and look what happened
                            True, but if Cisse hadn't commited 6 point suicide there was only ever one outcome of that match and their opinions would have been proved correct. I think if we'd kept 11 players we'd have won that 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Where you been Matty....

Year and a half at Man City, then a year at Fulham.....
                              I think ima just stop posting before me 3rd coffee of the day from now on to avoid making meself look even more of a tit! For some reason i thought he was at Citeh before Blackburn..... I wont be going to any pub quizs anytime soon thats for sure!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X