Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fulham game- Most important this season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From here on in, every game is our most important, regardless of sentiment attached to it.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Every game is massive from now to the end of the season.

As peed off as i was on saturday evening and how disheartened i was with the 'performances' of some i have faith in Sparky and the team. We need to improve though thats for sure

Comment

It will be interesting to see how Zamora plays in this game, we need him to be in top form with Adel as we have no Cisse, no sentiment from the lad at all.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          From here on in, every game is our most important, regardless of sentiment attached to it.

What I wanted to say was that all(bottom 4) are facing top opponents except us this round.

Comment

we need to beat fulham but not only for revenge , every game is just as important . there will be ups and downs for the rest of the season , its just about the team believing they can win games and us getting behind them, any more mess ups against the likes of fulham , everton, blackburn, wba and bolton and we are in real trouble as we can only live in hope of beating anyone in our run in

Comment

Too many variables affect games now.... I tend not to pin too much on any one game. Could get a mad ref, a blind lino, 5 players limping off after 25 mins, foul conditions etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueWhiteMinstrel View Post
                Understand your sentiments as there are other 'crucial' games that day but, in reality, every game is our cup final now. Every week there will be crunch fixtures both for us and our fellow strugglers and no matter how negative people are feeling today, there will be times over the next couple of months when we will all feel worse. I'm possibly in the minority when I say that I think the team will pull through - we've had a lot of injuries in comparison to other teams, we have been 'unlucky' with sendings off at vital times (Norwich/Wolves) and we've played cr*p at other times but the makings of a decent team are in place and we need to do our bit by supporting the lads to the end of the season, come what may! (just stepping down from my pulpit now!!)

Welcome to the board, good first post...did you just fly in from Africa ?

Comment

Working...
                X