No announcement yet.

Samba Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he will play ghana for third place on saturday evening so I guess he is back sunday or monday next week.....

Comment

How many times do they have to get booked in order to miss the next match? He was booked in the last match and this one. If two bookings mean you are suspended for the next match, then he won't be playing on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        ????
        Zokora was my favourite, faking an injury late on while at the same time doing little hops on his #### to get back on the pitch to waste time
        Ah, good old Zokora...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmxm0ArnCLg

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
          he will play ghana for third place on saturday evening so I guess he is back sunday or monday next week.....
          No way he'd have been ready to slot in this week, hope he'll have time enough next week, but I would imagine he has to sort moving from France at the same time.

Assuming he just flew over here to sign, and flew back to Africa straight away, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
            How many times do they have to get booked in order to miss the next match? He was booked in the last match and this one. If two bookings mean you are suspended for the next match, then he won't be playing on Saturday.
            Fair point that....

Comment

Bareing in mind that the lad barely speaks a word of english i cant see him coming straight into the team!

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
                Bareing in mind that the lad barely speaks a word of english i cant see him coming straight into the team!
                i assume he speaks French, and there's a few French speakers in the squad, which will help.

Comment

Last ACoN Diakite watch now on.

He is playing in the 3rd place play off against Ghana

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    Last ACoN Diakite watch now on.

He is playing in the 3rd place play off against Ghana
                    Keep your eyes on Ghana's No 20 as well Asamoah there was talk between us and him in Jan as well and providing we stay up, will make a move for him in the summer!

Comment

is our guy even playing tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                        is our guy even playing tonight?
                        Yep, I've only been half watching but had a good run and shot earlier, although he maybe should have squared it into a striker.

Comment

ok.....I bet with our luck he will get injured in the 89th minute....

Comment

Working...
                          X