Letters section of the Evening Standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letters section of the Evening Standard

a typically blinkered and biased letter sent in from,in his own words,a black Chelsea fan
    with regards the John Terry affair
    "As a black Chelsea supporter,it strikes me that there is a whitchhunt against John Terry,with elements of the press determined to bring him down.YOU CANT TELL WHAT TERRY SAYS IN THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE..and what is certainly unclear is the context
    While an incident on the pitch should never have gone to a court of law,magistrates have been sensible to hold the case until July to allow Ferdinand and Terry to get on with their day job"

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
    a typically blinkered and biased letter sent in from,in his own words,a black Chelsea fan
    with regards the John Terry affair
    "As a black Chelsea supporter,it strikes me that there is a whitchhunt against John Terry,with elements of the press determined to bring him down.YOU CANT TELL WHAT TERRY SAYS IN THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE..and what is certainly unclear is the context
    While an incident on the pitch should never have gone to a court of law,magistrates have been sensible to hold the case until July to allow Ferdinand and Terry to get on with their day job"
    is he a di..head?

Comment

Hes right you cant tell what he said because when i first saw it i thought he said BLIND, but the problem Terry has instead of shutting up and seeking advise, he went on the offensive and and admitted he said it, but said itwas meant in a different context.

The problem you have here is if you were denying saying it you wont use those words unless you WERE REALLY REALLY THICK.........

Mmmmmmm ahhh JT is that thick tooo
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

those letters are useless anyway. there's no proof that the guy is indeed a black man.

(and what does it matter anyway? If a black man says it's fine then it makes it all ok does it?)

could rant for about a page about how those letters/opinions are biased, faked, staged and invented...but i'll give you all the benefit of the doubt...!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
          Hes right you cant tell what he said because when i first saw it i thought he said BLIND, but the problem Terry has instead of shutting up and seeking advise, he went on the offensive and and admitted he said it, but said itwas meant in a different context.

The problem you have here is if you were denying saying it you wont use those words unless you WERE REALLY REALLY THICK.........

Mmmmmmm ahhh JT is that thick tooo

correct,so writing a letter,in defence of John Terry,saying you cant see what he said,after(well after)Terry has admitted using those words,is totally pointles,and yes,you would have to be thick to use those words when denying you said it..but i just dont believe thats what he said,or meant..for that to have happened.Anton would have had to have heard those words used in the first place..for him to then respond to Terry,who,then,in turn,replied back.to say,"i would never call you a b***....b******.(did you all follow that?)but Anton claimed that he never heard anything like that..when he went off the pitch he said he was none the wiser as to what had happened
          Last edited by blueboy; 06-02-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
            correct,so writing a letter,in defence of John Terry,saying you cant see what he said,after(well after)Terry has admitted using those words,is totally pointles,and yes,you would have to be thick to use those words when denying you said it..but i just dont believe thats what he said,or meant..for that to have happened.Anton would have had to have heard those words used in the first place..for him to then respond to Terry,who,then,in turn,replied back.to say,"i would never call you a b***....b******.(did you all follow that?)but Anton claimed that he never heard anything like that..when he went off the pitch he said he was none the wiser as to what had happened
            Totally agree blows his defence out of the water, which is why it goes to show how stupid he really is because if he had shut up and say nothing there wouldnt have been a case. Foot in Mouth .........mmmm yep JT
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              is he a di..head?
              Yes, for 1 , because he`s a chelsea fan
              for 2 , how any black person associates themselves with chelsea i`ll never understand , after the years and years of racist chanting ,bananas thrown, NF newspapers sold , c18 association ,need i go on ?
              Got to be a dic.head.
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Don't know how he could have seen the video on Youtube, with his head buried that deep in the sand...
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

ive heard Terry hops over zebra crossings.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

That's not really on of JT is it? Writing to a national newspaper pretending to be a black man, what will he do next?
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                    X