Timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing

What's everyone's thoughts on the timing of warnocks sacking I personally think he should've gone after the fulham debacle !!
    Maybe we would be better off now ?

Felt it was after the west brom game
    Players effectively have to do all the fitness training again mid season not ideal

Comment

After the Chelsea game I thought, I know we won but the decision to defend a 1 nil lead against nine men was staggering. That was when I lost faith in him.

Comment

Hindsight is a wonderful thing

Comment

I think he should have gone at the end of last season. I never felt he was a premiership manager.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
            I think he should have gone at the end of last season. I never felt he was a premiership manager.
            Flavio? Is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
              Hindsight is a wonderful thing

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                Flavio? Is that you?
                I thought he should have gone ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                  After the Chelsea game I thought, I know we won but the decision to defend a 1 nil lead against nine men was staggering. That was when I lost faith in him.
                  I felt cheated by that victory, we should have put 3-4 pass them that day, but as you stated, he defended 1 nil lead against 9 men for over 50 odd mins, he did a great job getting us up but..... Good luck to him, I hope he gets the dirty Leeds job.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

I believed he would go in the summer, as he had done his job in getting us promoted.

Comment

Working...
                    X