Chelski or Utd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelski or Utd

Right, let's get down to the nitty gritty ... tonights game Chelski/Manure ... no way were they penalties ... and as I have mentioned before refs are absolutely ruining the game ... suspect, to say the least decisions, I for one am sick of it ... they must bring in the technology that is readily available, to decide a game on these dubious decisions isn't good enough ... to go to a game and it can all turn on a suspect decision from a ref ain't good enough. As much as I as a Rangers fan have no great love for Chelsea I'd rather lose to Man City at the end of the season and go down then see (Fergie-time man u) win the league ... controversial or what?

Last edited by lymehoop; 05-02-2012, 09:40 PM. Reason: mistake
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

First one was mate he took his leg away from him, second one never , slipped and tried to pull out.

Comment

No way was Howard Red going to let Utd lose that game,i honestly don't know why he gets the big games.

Comment

first one was nailed on pen and second one could have gone either way.

Comment

There is obviously a difference of opinion on this which is why we need technology and a second referee.

Comment

Cant stand Mata... but hats off to a blinding goal. I do see Cisse getting something like that yet mind (hopefully)
            Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Working...
            X