Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We spend 10 million on 2 new strikers.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We spend 10 million on 2 new strikers.....

But still end the game with our 7th choice striker upfront by himself, Rob Hulse.

Only QPR.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

At least they have both scored.

Comment

That was an odd choice!!

Not even able to win a header.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Dj injured, bothroyd injured, cisse off, bobby z cramp, hulse of hughes dont really have much choice?
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          But still end the game with our 7th choice striker upfront by himself, Rob Hulse.

Only QPR.
          What was wrong with Zamora, he seemed to signal to the bench he had to be subbed then someone reminded me he had a bad injury last season. Hope we havent signed a crock?

Comment

MH said he cramped up a bit. Don't think it was anything serious.

Comment

Cramp.... if he doesnt fancy it, he comes off. And thats a fact
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

He had Spackie....at least he has more pace than Hulse, will run forever and would run the ball down the line until he got help or lost it! Now the odds are he would of lost it but to bring on Hulse! MH needs a slap.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                  MH said he cramped up a bit. Don't think it was anything serious.
                  Forgive me if im wrong but is cramp enough for someone to be subbed? Years ago players had cramp and got on with it. Yet our 6ft plus centre forward gets cramp and straight away signals to be replaced when we are down to 10 men and up against it?

I know im in a negative mood today but ffs its a mans game

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                    Dj injured, bothroyd injured, cisse off, bobby z cramp, hulse of hughes dont really have much choice?
                    Exactly!

What a ridiculous thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      Forgive me if im wrong but is cramp enough for someone to be subbed? Years ago players had cramp and got on with it. Yet our 6ft plus centre forward gets cramp and straight away signals to be replaced when we are down to 10 men and up against it?

I know im in a negative mood today but ffs its a mans game
                      Is a tarts game now mate. Nobody "runs off" an injury anymore, the first sign of a bit of pain and theyre off for a rub down.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Is a tarts game now mate. Nobody "runs off" an injury anymore, the first sign of a bit of pain and theyre off for a rub down.
                        Exactly what i said to my pal yesterday matty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Exactly!

What a ridiculous thread!
                          I think what the OP was on about was just our luck we spend 10m on 2 quality strikers yet end up with our 7th choice striker playing up front on his own at the end

Comment

The modern game is full of fairies. Think back to the likes of Terry Butcher, and the Man City keeper Bert Trautmann, who played with a broken neck.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              I think what the OP was on about was just our luck we spend 10m on 2 quality strikers yet end up with our 7th choice striker playing up front on his own at the end
                              Yeah reading it back i agree, apologies Hammersmith

Comment

Working...
                              X