Jamie O'Hara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie O'Hara

I thought O'Hara ran the game once we went down to ten men. His passing was fantastic to watch from a purist's point of view and his general central midfield play was quality. I wonder how much his wages are.... It is easy to fall into the trap of buying a name or reputation, but this guy is the best passer of the ball I have seen against us all season and he wasn't even really fit.

And what is it about left footers, when they are good they look almost artistic the way they play. Same in cricket with left handers.

We made him look good.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Deserved a second yellow 5 mins after his first, battenburg bottled it, mug.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
        Deserved a second yellow 5 mins after his first, battenburg bottled it, mug.
        True, but have to agree with the first post, his distribution from one side to the other was causing us all sorts of problems.

Comment

I just knew someone would say that. Thank God the transfer window has finished or some of you would be calling to sign him up! Big deal, he had so much space and managed to pass a few accurate passes against ten men. Let's see what he does next week.
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            I just knew someone would say that. Thank God the transfer window has finished or some of you would be calling to sign him up! Big deal, he had so much space and managed to pass a few accurate passes against ten men. Let's see what he does next week.
            Exactly!
            Give me the time, the space, the freedom to do as I damn well please, and even I would look half-decent.

Christ almighty, a thought has just occured to me, what if Derry didn't play for us, but had been a Wolves player yesterday, how farking good would we have made him look?

Comment

fair play to o hara not only did he school us he impregnated danni lloyd....the boy has a gift!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Ohara should have followed Cisse down the tunnel soon after but for reasons only Clattenberg knows didn't, he knew it himself with the way he threw his hands up after he had made the challenge on Barton.

Comment

Prefer the way his missus looked saw her in the box behind me... fark me she a stunner

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                    Prefer the way his missus looked saw her in the box behind me... fark me she a stunner
                    You would have to go in sideways to even get near the sides of that mate. Old slosh pot been around the block a few times.

Not like Id kick her out of bed for farting though
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

like throwing a sausage down oxford street

Comment

He looked good yesterday, although he did have so much time and space to play in.

Comment

Blimey, some of you lot are so blinkered just because he isn't QPR. His ability to pick out a pass was superb. Space or no space, you still have to execute the pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                            Blimey, some of you lot are so blinkered just because he isn't QPR. His ability to pick out a pass was superb. Space or no space, you still have to execute the pass.
                            He is a very,very good player.
                            A type of player we sorely miss at the moment.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                              Funny how he can't do that week in, week out, 'aint it?

Mind you, probably doesn't get half the time, half the space, that we bloody gifted him.

Comment

Working...
                              X