Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
    so you admit your view is shortsighted, thankyou for being a man about it, very mature, well done!
    Good bit of Wit there

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
      Good bit of Wit there
      Now why don't I believe you!?

Comment

today barton was average at the best but i like it that he wants the ball all the time , derrys legs have gone not his fault he doesnt pick himself . today we let a very average jamie o hara build from the back and run large parts of the game . i feared for the worst when i saw derry ,swp , adel and barton no engine in the middle but then again we have not got anyone that is going to take the game by the scruff of the neck and drive us on a scotty parker type player . both full backs were bad for us today

Comment

I can't stand the man but thought he was one of the better players today!

Comment

lets all slate Joey Barton! we are having no luck at all, the pass barton made that led to there goal, it hit off the wolves player and went straight to another one then he passed it they broke and scored that was pure luck, at least he wants the ball and hes in the right place alot of the time when were under pressure to relieve that pressure but that goes unnoticed
            Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

I think JB is playing ok. I am still not sure if he is the best player to be captain.

Comment

Working...
              X