Cook Update..Apologies Regards Pelicori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook Update..Apologies Regards Pelicori

Firstly Cook has all clear and will resume training next 3-4 weeks (though was hobbling on cructhes last night).

Now in regards to Pellicori, he has NOT signed. I came back with him and got the distinct impression he has signed. I even clarified it with him, but language was a barrier. I subsequently learned today that a decision will be made in next 48 hours.

I posted in good faith about him signing, after all I travelled on the last day back with him. He is being touted by some Italian clubs and the feeling is he will be a squad player, so lets wait and see.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

if this is the case we still need a striker and quick

Comment

Passa the ball to mea ....no...i meanta shoota at da goalla..*****a.

Never trust an Italian Pete - You will end up sleeping with the fishes...!

Comment

okk cheers pete, no worries regarding the language barrier some bloke on holiday tried telling me something about qpr but didnt get a word haha.

Comment

Well done Pete and thanks for the Info.
          Good new's regarding cookie.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

dont think cookie will be a first team starter personally.

Comment

No offense Pete, but we knew that as it was never confirmed on the Offish...

Comment

Fair enough, but they are sometimes late

Damion Stewart and Gavin Mahon signing extra year last season an example
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Firstly Cook has all clear and will resume training next 3-4 weeks (though was hobbling on cructhes last night).

Now in regards to Pellicori, he has NOT signed. I came back with him and got the distinct impression he has signed. I even clarified it with him, but language was a barrier. I subsequently learned today that a decision will be made in next 48 hours.

I posted in good faith about him signing, after all I travelled on the last day back with him. He is being touted by some Italian clubs and the feeling is he will be a squad player, so lets wait and see.
                  So it's not a case of you having read the David McIntyre article on Report's Blog/606 saying that he hadn't signed???

Comment

i read on here all the time and still cant understand half the posters

Comment

Good news on Cook, by the sounds of it Pellicori wont improve us much.

Comment

so stewart and mahon have a extra year?

do you know anything about rowly? how long has he got?
                        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

sirpie, no I was with him for about 8 hours last week

Comment

Working...
                          X