Taxi For Luke Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxi For Luke Young

****ing hopeless defending, same mistake as at Villa.

Had enough of him.

Booooooooooooooooo

i agree, must cost us a goal every game

Comment

Been really impressed with his this year, but as of late his lack of defensive skills are really showing, costing us goals, costing us points......

Comment

He has been my favorite, but first time got to agree: he's easily beaten.

Comment

He's looking ropey

Comment

It's crazy what confidence can do. He looked brilliant the first few games and now each week getting worse.

Comment

I said this after villa and got slated.....he's a **** defender
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Like all full-backs he needs some sort of help/protection/cover from midfielder in front of him. Any full-back can look laboured or exposed if faced by an unchecked galloping wide man. I'm not fully exoneratinbg Luke from responsibility to some basic tackling or shepherding but we need a better shape down the right I reckon.

Comment

Seems like he is going to be out for a couple of games, maybe the rest will do him good.

Comment

See him being skinned too many times recently

Will have to do a job for us until the rest of the season but after that will need to look for a replacement as need someone much better

Comment

Every time someone cuts back in on his left side he cannot cope and for some reason drops off and lets the striker run at him without closing him down. He was at fault for Villas 2nd on Weds and again today. Time for a change.
                      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Well he got injured today so maybe we will be forced to.

Comment

Working...
                        X