Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tt will silence doubters tomorrow.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tt will silence doubters tomorrow.......

mom and a goal will shut the chattering classes on here up............old isle of man will be our hero come ten to five............that my fickle friends is a nailed on factamondo!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Whos that then?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Taiwo

Comment

Oh, must of missed something
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Tinie Tempah?

Comment

Tiny Tim?

Comment

terry thomas? RATHER!

Comment

Great shout, am sure muppets will find something else to moan about no matter what

Comment

Indeed Facto.

Its hard to comprehend that there are some pin headed fans slating him after 1 tough away game. Blimey its bad enough playing in a newly formed defence at the best of times, let alone when not match fit and in your first game in arguably the fastest paced league in the world....

Give the guy a chance ffs, he's regarded as one of the best LB's in the game by many and I'm sure he'll come good and then some when settled.

Evra had an absolute shocker on debut along with Vidic for Utd against City mid season a few years ago...m some slated them at the time, but it was just as well they were given time to settle as have both become 2 of the best in their positions in prem history.....

Give Taiwo time and Onoura, who let Bent get in front of him for his goal.... They will both be massive for QPR hopefully for years to come.

Comment

You know what since reading that nonsense the other day actually not been on as much as not sure could have refrained from insulting someone right and proper

Comment

what nonsence eastcote?
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                        You know what since reading that nonsense the other day actually not been on as much as not sure could have refrained from insulting someone right and proper
                        "right and proper"!? As opposed to wrong n improper?

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
                          terry thomas? RATHER!
                          What a legend. Hard Cheese

Comment

Working...
                          X