Premier League Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League Team

Why did not we play any friendly with a premier league team? We could have benefited more than playing Kettering Town, Forest Green or Oxford Utd.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

I happen to think this seasons pre season has been quite good with a decent mix of teams.

Most PL sides have been away on long tours Asia and would only field a weakened 11.

Playing a PL team at times can do sides no good at all they are better in most departments the idea behind it is for our players to get match fit and score a few goals.

Which is what we have been doing.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

What?

and get beat..

Need to build up confidence.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

To be realistic we are miles away from teams like West Ham.
        I mean we are west London they are east.
        Better funky?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Can you edit that before Hammer appears gloating
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

But Peterborough played a strong Aston villa side. It does not matter If we lose, it is an opportunity to discover our weaknesses.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I was wondering that as well. Everyone has been praising the players for playing well, yet we have not played anyone decent.

Comment

That's what I am talking about ollyhoops. A lot of people here say we are getting stronger, but we have not tested our strengths against any strong team, have we?
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

yeah i mean accrington stanley played premiership opposition in burnley and drew 2-2. wow that means they are looking real good, what do you reckon premiership in 3 years? lolol

Comment

nah on a serious note i woulda liked to have played 1 premiership team aswell, chasing shadows is a great way to get fit

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      That's what I am talking about ollyhoops. A lot of people here say we are getting stronger, but we have not tested our strengths against any strong team, have we?
                      Exactly my thoughts also

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        What?

and get beat..

Need to build up confidence.
                        That is such a crock of ****e, results in pre season never indicate what kind of season you are going to have. In fact beating lesser teams can give the team a false sense of how good they are.

Not saying I think we have had a bad pre season, I just think that statement was wrong

Comment

Last season we beat the teams that played decent football and lost to those near the bottom. We need to rough it and learn how to win dirty.

Comment

Working...
                          X