Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton

Didnt go last night but watched online and thought Joey looked much more like the classy midfielder we all thought we were signing back in August.

I was one of a few who slated him at the beginning as he was well below par but i have seen a marked improvement in the man. Credit where credits due and all that

Agreed, think theres a few that are just slating him now just because of who he is

Comment

He was deffo better but still gave it away needlessly sometimes. Still, he's improving!

Comment

Loads of work, but he gave the ball away too often again.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

I don't like him, but I want him to play well for us. He still isn't any where near as good as he thinks he is.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Thought he was poor tbh, Villa bossed the midfield, Joey and Derry got nowhere near them.

His corners were a lot better though but his passing is unbelievably poor.

Saying all that he's going to be massive for the rest of the season and with the new players, i think we'll see Joey at his best.

Comment

I've always thought when we signed better players Joey would play better. When you have been playing with very good players it's harder to play for a club like QPR before this market.

Now we have a very good squad, expect everyones game to raise now
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He was just showing off in front of the new boys....It'll wear off

Comment

I thought the first half hour yesterday he looked different gravy but agree he gave the ball away a bit cheeply and as Villa took control he faded but he is defo improving from the player we saw before xmas

Comment

Must be hard to play well when you've got Derry alongside you so far off the pace. Plus Derry always looks sad, always got a long face on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      Didnt go last night but watched online and thought Joey looked much more like the classy midfielder we all thought we were signing back in August.

I was one of a few who slated him at the beginning as he was well below par but i have seen a marked improvement in the man. Credit where credits due and all that
                      His passing is that of a league 1 player at the moment , he is earning 80,000 a week i wanna see him doing hell of a lot more to be making that amount of money ? .

Comment

Think he has Done well has stepped up with a better calibre of player alongside him, as someone mentioned can't be easy alongside Derry as he knows he pushes forward a chance if we lose the ball that Derry will not be able to cover it

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
                          His passing is that of a league 1 player at the moment , he is earning 80,000 a week i wanna see him doing hell of a lot more to be making that amount of money ? .
                          Well i have seen an improvement in the guy. A couple of months back he looked poor, lately i have been quite impressed with him.

Comment

Gave the ball away a lot. He just needs to keep it simple at times rather than looking forward the Hollywood ball everytime.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Barton is quality. Been impressed all season. Not sure about his set pieces but other than that he's been very good. Needs to play along somebody other than Derry though.

Comment

Working...
                              X