Blackburn away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburn away

Only 9 days away now. Without sidestepping Saturday's humdinger against Wolves the Rovers game is equally mahussive.
    I know it's a pig of a journey for most Rs but as it's a Saturday 3pm KO I'd really hope we'll be taking a very large crew there. I dunno how they work the allocation/distribution but with the upper tier there must be potential for 5000+ if necessary.
    I'm not suggesting we'll take that many but I reckon it's the biggest and most crucial away game we've faced for yonks.... be good to see a similar number as at Anfield there f'rinstance.

Well said that man.

We need to go up there in numbers and make sure we get the result we need.

HUGE game. Whatever you've got planned for that Saturday, drop it and get yourself a ticket. Bring some friends and relatives too.

Let's make it a massive day out.

Flags, banners, drinking, singing.

They've backed us, so let's back them.

Comment

The lower tier (half) is our initial allocation which is just short of 3k, the upper tier will be opened if needed.

Comment

Gutted can't be there am in America with work actually in Vegas that day

Comment

Would be there if I could, but working until 1.00pm Sats, makes most away games an impossibility.

Comment

No excuses!

Get yourselves up to Ewood Park. It's going to be a party :-)

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
              No excuses!

Get yourselves up to Ewood Park. It's going to be a party :-)
              Aren't I excused as in Vegas ?

Comment

There are flights to Manchester aren't there? ;-)

Comment

There are flights to Manchester aren't there? ;-)
                  Good point 3k ticket , worthwhile I suppose otherwise im a shite fan

Seriously gutted as these are the games I prefer to the biggies , games with. Better chance of points

Comment

Have a good time in Vegas - I'm sure plenty will make the trip.

Less than half the season to go and we need all the support we can at these away fixtures. If we don't then we won't get to go to any Premiership grounds next season.

Comment

Have a good time in Vegas - I'm sure plenty will make the trip.

Less than half the season to go and we need all the support we can at these away fixtures. If we don't then we won't get to go to any Premiership grounds next season.
                      I'll try , on expenses so hard gig !!!

I will be at every other one bar one as away again , gutted not to be at this one

Comment

Are the inflatables making an appearance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Looks like it Webbie. Why what have you got?!

Comment

lsa have 2 coaches full going....we need every qpr fan possible up there...
                            shame club didn't do a ticket deal for £15 but they've done a lot already.

Comment

Looks like it Webbie. Why what have you got?!
                              Thought i mighy take the challenge of trying to get in with a mini bouncy castle

Comment

Working...
                              X