QPR rule out duo leaving on loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR rule out duo leaving on loan

Tommy Smith or Jamie Mackie are going nowhere, insists R's manager Mark Hughes

More...

I don't want Tommy Smith to leave, he's useful to have in the squad if needed, Jamie Mackie wont be playing many games if Traore and swp stay fit till the end of the season

Comment

Jamie Mackie's miss was absolutely horrific at Villa. The man managed to dummy himself...

Comment

I think both players have shown that although not top EPL players,They have shown enough ability to be able to play some part in the remaining fixtures even if they only used to make up the numbers for a full subs bench.
        they have both scored two goals this season. I'd rather have them in the 25 man squad then no one else.

Comment

Sorry, but Tommy Smith is by far a better player than Jamie Mackie. Can't really compare the two.

Comment

But who would the US abuse if Mackie were to leave

No worries there's always Hulse, or Macheda
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
              Jamie Mackie's miss was absolutely horrific at Villa. The man managed to dummy himself...
              Give it a rest will you FFS - the ball came across at 100mph

Comment

I thought Mackie had one of his better games last night to be honest.

For some reason we always need someone to boo/abuse. At the moment its Mackie and Bothroyd. It doesn't do either of them any favours.

Mackie gets picked to play wide right. He works his socks off, never pulls out of a tackle and will chase anything. He lacks quality but at least give him some credit. We've had plenty worse players who have put in less effort that have got far less stick than he seems to be getting at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
                  Give it a rest will you FFS - the ball came across at 100mph
                  Are you honestly blaming the cross? It was a great delivery and should have been finished.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                    Are you honestly blaming the cross? It was a great delivery and should have been finished.
                    It was a great ball in, but anyone could have missed that. It was bad luck.

I can garuantee that all of the Mackie haters wouldnt be saying he won us 3 points had he scored.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                      Even the best players in the world can miss chances like that and I agree Mackie had one of his better games.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                        It was a great ball in, but anyone could have missed that. It was bad luck.

I can garuantee that all of the Mackie haters wouldnt be saying he won us 3 points had he scored.
                        I dont think anyone hates Mackie, you cant help but like the guy. When he gets the ball now, i just smile and wait for him to run down a blind alley into 2 defenders and lose the ball. I cant see him miraculously improving, but no-one would be happier than me to see him lift his head up on a run and pass the ball, or actually make a run before the ball is played rather than chase after the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                          I dont think anyone hates Mackie, you cant help but like the guy. When he gets the ball now, i just smile and wait for him to run down a blind alley into 2 defenders and lose the ball. I cant see him miraculously improving, but no-one would be happier than me to see him lift his head up on a run and pass the ball, or actually make a run before the ball is played rather than chase after the ball.
                          Fair point. You know exactly whats going to happen when he gets the ball.

It just seems a few on here are getting on his back and giving him a fair amount of stick, which IMO is unjustified.

Totally agree- if there was any player I would love to see miraculously improve its him. Can never fault his effort and passion.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                            Fair point. You know exactly whats going to happen when he gets the ball.

It just seems a few on here are getting on his back and giving him a fair amount of stick, which IMO is unjustified.

Totally agree- if there was any player I would love to see miraculously improve its him. Can never fault his effort and passion.
                            Effort and passion may get him to the ball, but it's what he does with it once he's got it that's the problem. Maybe Hughes can get him playing?

Comment

2 key words there DouDou -

Miraculously
                              &
                              Improve

I hope he does.
                              But that's 2 glaring misses in 2 games.
                              We can't afford too many more, if any. Not in the next 5 games at least.
                              I REALLY hope he does.

Comment

Working...
                              X