John Terry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Terry

Would support England if Terry is captain.

I well not support England if he still captain
    Yes
    49.30%
    No
    50.70%

england r sheet

Comment

Yep i will..
      (dont think he should) but always support England..

Comment

Very hard to be patriotic about a country that has badly lost it's way, and treats it's own people like third-class shyte.

And besides, after the last shambles in South Africa, the latest in a long line, I wouldn't watch England if they were playing at the bottom of my garden.

Comment

What a daft question.

If you are English, you cant just go and support another country, it dont work like that and if you love football, you cant just stop watching it because of John ****ing Terry.

Comment

i cant help but support England , i`m English. Still hate Terry though.
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              What a daft question.

If you are English, you cant just go and support another country, it dont work like that and if you love football, you cant just stop watching it because of John ****ing Terry.

A big yes from me, as I said before I hate John Terry with passion BUT i would never stop supporting my country because of one player!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                What a daft question.

It not daft question just to look at people view. Me I will not support England as long as he is captain. I do agree about supporting a never country I will not do. On would I support watching football because of him no but he does not play for every team in the world.

Comment

Of course I will. I'm English.

I won't let one c**t spoil it for me, and as much as you're all entitled to your opinion, I despise (Yes, despise) anyone who'd think differently. Just more reason why our country is f**king pathetic.

As a football team, I've lost a lot of interest in England anyway, but I'm still proud to be English, and can't help being patriotic. Club over country for me these days, but once again...I am still English.

Looking forward to being told off.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

If bobby play a part for england in 2012, would you still not support England because of John Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cant say I am that interested in Watching England With or without the Gobsh#te ,
                      btw born on Portobello rd so I am English

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Of course I will. I'm English.

I won't let one c**t spoil it for me, and as much as you're all entitled to your opinion, I despise (Yes, despise) anyone who'd think differently. Just more reason why our country is f**king pathetic.

As a football team, I've lost a lot of interest in England anyway, but I'm still proud to be English, and can't help being patriotic. Club over country for me these days, but once again...I am still English.

Looking forward to being told off.
                        My thoughts exactly.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

hate Terry and couldnt give a toss about the current bunch of losers parading as Englands "finest"..hope they lose every game.

Comment

of course i will. one arrrrsehole of a player will not determine whether i would support my country or not. find it totally nuts some of you do but each to their own.

Comment

Cannot believe any Englishman would be able not to support England! How is that possible. Truly speechless by people that are saying they wont be cheering their own country.
                              Last edited by OldSchool; 02-02-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X