When Cisse Scored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Cisse Scored

Zamora turned to Phil Beard in the stands and said, 'Who are those fans celebrating? Why are they celebrating an away goal?' To which Beard said, 'They are away fans and support QPR. They follow us all over the country'. To which Zamora replied. 'Wow, I've never seen that before'!!

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
    Zamora turned to Phil Beard in the stands and said, 'Who are those fans celebrating? Why are they celebrating an away goal?' To which Beard said, 'They are away fans and support QPR. They follow us all over the country'. To which Zamora replied. 'Wow, I've never seen that before'!!

Comment

Comment

Good one

Comment

Boom boom
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

come on you r's!

Comment

Brilliant.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Quality

Comment

Haha very funny
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Very good, mate.

Comment

Take that rupert!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Comment

wait for tarqs to bang on about them getting 25k at home.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

:drunk:
                            Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Working...
                            X