Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paddy Kenny deserve a special mention...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy Kenny deserve a special mention...

he did keep us in the game in the 2nd half i thought
    Last edited by w12dave; 02-02-2012, 12:11 AM.

Agreed mate. Quality keeper, has a few faults, but then so do all keepers and if he didnt and was a perfect keeper he wouldnt be playing for us would he.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

true, he's a easy target for people to moan at

Comment

does seem a bit glued to the line at times but had a good second half-kept us in it for sure.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

top keeper hope he stays with us,
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Sorry but whilst he is by no means a liability he rarely saves anything he shouldn't, positionally poor at times, doesn't command his area and kicking leaves a lot to be desired. Has been a great servant and always remembered for last year but maybe just padt his best and think you will find him replaced in the summer.

Comment

wouldnt surprise me to see him go to where Warnock ends up..they always seem to meet up. Good keeper and i rate him.

Comment

Very solid and underrated keeper, kept us in it second half- will need him on form in the run in.

Comment

Terrific last night

Comment

I like a keeper tall and strong in the air so he can assist the defence but PK is a very good shot stopper and he truely did keep us in the game yesterday like he did MANY times last season.

Comment

Working...
                    X