Luke Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Newcastle away? Goal his fault? Oh dear oh dear. You didnt miss Clint Hill 3 yards behind the whole defence playing Best onside did you?
    He turned young like a kipper is what i saw .

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
      He turned young like a kipper is what i saw .
      And thats Youngs fault how? A defender can do $hit all when a player pulls such a trick out the bag.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Add to that Derry ball watching

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
          Add to that Derry ball watching
          we wont be see him much more now we got our players back and we still got that new fella "whatever his name" will be joining us soon

Comment

I think Young has done ok so far but last night N'zogbia gave the complete run around lost count of the amount of times they got the ball in our box unmarked I needed a norwich. Supporter to help me also Derry very very poor last night not mobile enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              And thats Youngs fault how? A defender can do $hit all when a player pulls such a trick out the bag.
              Wasn't even a trick just turned him like a kipper and young fell for it.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                I do think Young is a good player...going forward especially. Just a bit suspect defensively. Keane and Nzogbia turned him inside out for fun tonight. Kenny had to make a good save and Nedum a good head to save us conceding more from Lukes mistakes.
                Not been convinced by him all season. As has been said before, he is ok going forward but has cost us quite a few times whilst defending.

Comment

Luke is a very consistent player but as many of you have mentioned his positional sense is poor. N'zobia absolutes roasted him last night! Would have liked us to get another CB during January. Anyway great point last night !!!
                  Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Did have a tough time last night against nzogbia but he is a decent player and nzogbia was there best player by a mile

Comment

Working...
                    X