Will this be MH's starting 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this be MH's starting 11

I am really looking forward to see who MH plays where in his strongest team, but on paper, the following playing in their most effective positions, does look full of pace and power. Also, the bench looks stronger and provides cover all over the place.

-------------------Kenny-----------------
    - Young - Onuoha - Ferdinand - Taiwo -
    -- SWP -- Barton -- Diatike -- Traore --
    ----------- Cisse ----- Zamora ----------

Subs
    Cerny or Murphy
    Hall or Gabbidon
    Derry
    Mackie
    Taarabt or Buzz
    Helguson
    Bothroyd
    Last edited by paulmason; 01-02-2012, 09:35 AM.

agree with that 11 exactly what I'd have. Will probably start hall and leave Nedum on bench again though! :-)

Comment

yeh good first 11, id still fit taarabt on the left for troare

Comment

I would start with Taarabt and maybe sub him with Diatike
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
          agree with that 11 exactly what I'd have. Will probably start hall and leave Nedum on bench again though! :-)
          First of febuary not april
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            I would start with Taarabt and maybe sub him with Diatike
            You need to stop thinking that QPR FC = Adel Taarabt, as we have moved on from that. IMO, currently Buzz would start ahead of Taarabt in the middle, as he has earned it and only one of them can be in the squad, as neither will start in the strongest team, whenever that is played.
            Last edited by paulmason; 01-02-2012, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Next season with Faurlin back, its gonna look even better!

Comment

Not enough creativity in the middle. But Taarabt isn't the type of player I'd put in at the expense of either Barton or Diakite, and I would rather Traore on the left than Taarabt, all day. Traore's pace, ability to go past the fullback, and his crossing will be important for us. Many won't agree but I'd have Buzz at CM over Taarabt. He's good at what he does, and he don't mind a tackle. In the same respect, I wouldn't play both Taarabt and Buzz in the same line up as you lose balance.

It's not gonna be an easy choice for Hughes, but at least he's got options, but in players and formations.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Ali is fit and ready.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

paul is somewhat right in that to complete the formation we cant have taarabt playing CM with barton.

so its either diakite or buz atm.

aside that if taarabt would play it would be on the wing or 2nd striker.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                    paul is somewhat right in that to complete the formation we cant have taarabt playing CM with barton.

so its either diakite or buz atm.

aside that if taarabt would play it would be on the wing or 2nd striker.
                    Sort of what I'm trying to get at. As good as he was playing before he went off to the ACN, where do you fit him into this team? He's got some great attributes, but he's also got some poor ones which leave us open.

Easy, this management lark.

Comment

But I disagree that Buzz is more deserving than Adel currently.

Buzz had 1 (very) good game v Wigan. But did precious little v Chelsea.
                      One swallow an all that.....

Where as Taarabt was doing well in the games prior to him leaving for the ACN.

That said, I can't see Adel getting straight back into the team, and fully expect to see him on the bench on Saturday.
                      But it's just possible he might rise to the challenge now he has better quality around him. Then again, I doubt Hughes will pander to him like Warnock did.

Quite a quandry.....

Comment

id prefer to see taarabt as the 2nd striker really. but im not sure cisse or zamora will be left on the bench.

the 4-2-3-1 formation would work well with troare up left and swp on the right, barton and diakite holding and taarabt on a free role behind cisse or zamora

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                          But I disagree that Buzz is more deserving than Adel currently.
                          Not what I said, mate. Buzz is better at CM than Adel, for the reasons I stated.

In my opinion, of course.

Comment

I'm not convinced MH will play Traore on the left wing although I would like him to. I haven't seen any reports or quotes from MH sayiny that is his plan. Taraabt is more likely to start on the left in my opinion.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing Tarrabt playing behind the 2 strikers or upfront with Zamora
                              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Working...
                              X