Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally watched The Four Year Plan

Chaps,

Posted on the general section originally as to avoid a "pointless" thread on such a busy evening, but didnt get much luck there so decided to be a pain and post on the main section ......

After (luckily!) Winning last months Naps table and thus winning a copy of TFYP (many thanks again MYU & Gerry for this ), I sat down and watched it tonight. Just wanted to see if I could put some names to faces that I've seen and recognise from years down the club; in the scene where Amit is holding a Fans Assosciation meeting, who are the 2 main gentlemen speaking on behalf of the fans? 1 has white hair and the other has long-ish greying hair? Recognise them both from games and just wondering if either are posters on here?

Also, Benny was that you speaking to Amit at Brum away? Recognised from ya Twitter pic I think!

Cheers in advance for any info!

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Sorry can't help you - I still haven't been able to find this movie anywhere

Comment

DVD from the club shop zuluop you pirate

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
        Sorry can't help you - I still haven't been able to find this movie anywhere
        Certainly recommend it mate. Great watch, real feel good factor to it seeing that period of our history played back and how far we came under NW.

I actually forgot just how many managers we went through under Flav

Comment

Bet you had some snacks during the movie
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
            Bet you had some snacks during the movie
            Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Quality!

In all honesty I did have a pack of Hula Hoops (BBQ Beef flavour of course).

And now youve got the image in your head you were so obviously looking for Mellow, you can safely retreat to the bedroom with you tissues and turkey baster.....

Comment

Long haired geezer is Joe Hylton (joe the taxi)
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                  Long haired geezer is Joe Hylton (joe the taxi)
                  That's it mate I knew he drove a taxi for some reason. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Chaps,

Posted on the general section originally as to avoid a "pointless" thread on such a busy evening, but didnt get much luck there so decided to be a pain and post on the main section ......

After (luckily!) Winning last months Naps table and thus winning a copy of TFYP (many thanks again MYU & Gerry for this ), I sat down and watched it tonight. Just wanted to see if I could put some names to faces that I've seen and recognise from years down the club; in the scene where Amit is holding a Fans Assosciation meeting, who are the 2 main gentlemen speaking on behalf of the fans? 1 has white hair and the other has long-ish greying hair? Recognise them both from games and just wondering if either are posters on here?

Also, Benny was that you speaking to Amit at Brum away? Recognised from ya Twitter pic I think!

Cheers in advance for any info!

The older guy with white hair is called John I believe, you will find him outside South Africa road by the burger van selling his book re all things football, a good read too.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftRanger View Post
                      The older guy with white hair is called John I believe, you will find him outside South Africa road by the burger van selling his book re all things football, a good read too.
                      Yea thats where I have seen him before games; might have to give that a go next time I see him then.

Cheers chaps.

Comment

John Reid Chair of the LSA
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                        X