X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobby on ssn

jimmy white almost hysterical
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Having football on tonight is ruining DLD... Cant wait for 9.30!

Apparently Defoe is at Motspur Park now... Zamora is defo yours. Seems like Jol is pulling anyone in to get rid of Bobby.

Comment

Good business for you if you end up with Defoe.

Comment

why would defoe go to fulham???
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

no disrespect but cant see defoe joining fulham.......champions league player imho!

Comment

would rather Defoe than zamora all day long!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              For a pimms and a nice brunch
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                For a pimms and a nice brunch
                They dont sell pimms.. wish they did, i could polish that drink all day long!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  no disrespect but cant see defoe joining fulham.......champions league player imho!
                  I would agree.. this would be great Business.... Im trying to find out more. but i think Jol is defo going to sign number 2 which means Bobby is yours. If he budges on the personal terms of course!!

Comment

But come on mate, defoe to fulham! Ill know the worlds gone mad if that happens!

Comment

Why not .... Defoe wants 1st team action and their owner has the cash to get him and as per revoius seasons show the williness to spend.

Not a great career move and unlikely but to me a possibilty
                      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin-Rupert Al Fayed View Post
                        Having football on tonight is ruining DLD... Cant wait for 9.30!

Apparently Defoe is at Motspur Park now... Zamora is defo yours. Seems like Jol is pulling anyone in to get rid of Bobby.
                        so how could he be at your training ground when he was at white hart lane?? as i said pal your a full on b,s! you have been found out!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                          Because at his last medical he got diagnosed with agoraphobia, which I understand us a phobia if crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                            Because at his last medical he got diagnosed with agoraphobia, which I understand us a phobia if crowds.
                            Erm your having a pop at our crowds? We've sold out 25,700 on a freezing cold Wednesday night in a nothing match and you couldn't sell out against Chelsea in a massive grudge match? Come on, attendances is something you should steer away from mocking.

Comment

i like you rups compared to most other cottagers but i say again........15000 fulham max.........5000 away fans....5000 tourists............away support is woeful from you..........only wigan worse!

Comment

Working...
                              X