angelo balanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angelo balanta

i still think that he is good enough to play for us a lot this season, weve got vine agyemang and a coouple of other strikers, so in my opinion, we keep balanta(not only to warm the bench) and get someone like antonia german out on loan, any ideas???
    QPR&ENGLAND

LW - Taarabt or Balanta ?
    RW - Routledge or Balanta ?
    Vine or Balanta ?
    Helguson or Balanta ?
    Buzz or Balanta ?

Comment

Angelo Balanta is going to have a great season-just you watch..

Comment

yeah exactly rblockells!!! ive got faith in him
        QPR&ENGLAND

Comment

He's the man-watch him go..position etc.will become clear as the season progresses and JM and JG realise his strengths-we have a gem on our hands..

Comment

He could be coached into something special as a player, I think if he is given his run of 5/10 games he could be one for the future for sure.

Comment

From what I've heard he has been our best player in pre-season. If that is the case I think we've got to give him some games.

He's come through the ranks, scored a few 1st team goals and gone out and impressed on loan. I don't think you can ask anything more of the lad and he definitely deserves his chance!

Comment

I think we should loan him back to Wycombe.
                Lets not forget that they got promoted and will be playing in league 1 next season so it will be a nice short step up in class.
                He needs time and he will get stronger and stronger from his loan and run of games.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

another idea could be, if we have him for the 1st half of the season, see how he goes, if he gets a few goals and good performances then keep him on, if he struggles a bit, then loan him from january.
                  QPR&ENGLAND

Comment

Balanta is playing tonight and I would not be surprised if a deal is discussed tonight for him to go on loan, with an emergency call back and no cup game strings attached. They will ask as they like him, its up tp QPR to let him.

Comment

Yep, he got my man of the match award against Oxford!
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

If Wycombe want to discuss a loan deal after tonight we should offer them German not Balanta.
                        Angelo's pre-season form is good and he is more than ready to step up. Antonio isn't as far advance yet but a season on loan with someone like Peter Taylor would bring him up to our required standard by next season - IMHO
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                          Angelo Balanta is going to have a great season-just you watch..
                          I agree
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            If Wycombe want to discuss a loan deal after tonight we should offer them German not Balanta.
                            Angelo's pre-season form is good and he is more than ready to step up. Antonio isn't as far advance yet but a season on loan with someone like Peter Taylor would bring him up to our required standard by next season - IMHO
                            Agree with that!

Balanta could be our most improved player this season coming

Comment

yea i agree keep him for abit and see how he gets on in the first team then when the loan window opens again if hes struggling send him out on loan

Comment

Working...
                              X