The Hughes Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hughes Effect

I think the calibre of player coming in has more than justified off loading Warnock and bringing in Hughes. Really couldn't see these sort of players coming if we still had Neil at the helm. Thought we were a cert to go down before, really optimistic now!

Originally posted by oldschool View Post
    i think the calibre of player coming in has more than justified off loading warnock and bringing in hughes. Really couldn't see these sort of players coming if we still had neil at the helm. Thought we were a cert to go down before, really optimistic now!
    100% right

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
      I think the calibre of player coming in has more than justified off loading Warnock and bringing in Hughes. Really couldn't see these sort of players coming if we still had Neil at the helm. Thought we were a cert to go down before, really optimistic now!

Comment

Def true... he's a respected ex player and manager, only he could of got onouha down south, taiwo saying he tried to sign him for city, cisse saying the same.. Feel sorry for warnock in terms of if he had a pre-season and money in the summer he most likely would have survived the season.

Comment

Gotta agree, players have even said it that they jumped at the chance to work with MH again, you're right who could NW really have attracted?
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Think we would have been looking at more of the same, old fashioned hard working journeymen. Been a long time I've been this excited about Rangers!

Comment

couldnt agree more re the sparky effect!
              to think a few years ago getting excited about signing Nardiello from Barnsley!
              Now from Lazio, Milan, Nancy, City and Utd! How times change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and maybe Fulham.

Comment

would like to think so, tho' players are so mercenary i suspect a lot of it just comes down to akkers.

Comment

Working...
                X