Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
    probably trying to hard but has his head down as he carries a lot of players on his shoulders and at least gives committment.What at the moment does swp do more than mackie..Mackie head down and tries to take players on...SWP goes to take a player on stops and passes back at least JM trys to drive the team on. Not suggesting he is one of our better players but certainly isnt the worse
    good post , mackie will run and run ,swp runs stops cuts inside and gets tackled or knocked off the ball . why does he never go outside and cross the ball

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      good post , mackie will run and run ,swp runs stops cuts inside and gets tackled or knocked off the ball . why does he never go outside and cross the ball
      More than likely lack of confidence in his left foot when being played on that side of the pitch.

Comment

Jamie top fella, even if he can't cut it in the prem. Bit harsh some of the comments on here. I seriously believe without our great start last season which Jamie was a major part of with his goals we would still be languishing in the championship. But hey what do I know.

Comment

probably trying to hard but has his head down as he carries a lot of players on his shoulders and at least gives committment.What at the moment does swp do more than mackie..Mackie head down and tries to take players on...SWP goes to take a player on stops and passes back at least JM trys to drive the team on. Not suggesting he is one of our better players but certainly isnt the worse
          I think we'll only know what SWP can do when he starts playing on the right. I think Mackie is lost on the left and that's why he has to be on the right. No one can ever question his attitude and desire, but that on its own is not enough. If only Adel had his attitude.....

Comment

Sorry fella you really are deluded. I have been to all but 1 game this season and the guy is miles and i really mean miles away from being good enough at this level. He is non existant every game and when he is invloved he loses it by running into someone!

Smashing lad i am sure and will do great in the Championship with is effort and desire but he has shown this season that he lacks so much ability and quality. The likes of SWP who may not have performed either at least have the ability and quality needed at the top level.

If we want to move up the table and given the players we have signed recently Mackie will be nowhere near our first X1 for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
              Sorry fella you really are deluded. I have been to all but 1 game this season and the guy is miles and i really mean miles away from being good enough at this level. He is non existant every game and when he is invloved he loses it by running into someone!

Smashing lad i am sure and will do great in the Championship with is effort and desire but he has shown this season that he lacks so much ability and quality. The likes of SWP who may not have performed either at least have the ability and quality needed at the top level.

If we want to move up the table and given the players we have signed recently Mackie will be nowhere near our first X1 for the rest of the season.
              agree fans are a funny breed, very contradictory and sentimental. they are desperate for new players because they know the old ones are not nearly good enough but when it comes to shipping out a few of the rejects they cling onto them like a child not wanting to let go of a favourite teddy...

Comment

Id rather others were sold ahead of Mackie if im honest, i still think he's worth holding onto but as we are splashing the cash it prob wouldnt be a bad idea to try and recoup a bit of dough. I do feel some of the comments about him are harsh to say the least.

Comment

But we have traore, tabs and smith who can all play on the left. when is he going to get a game?

Comment

You forgot SWP didnt you? Thats where he seems to play every week

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      You forgot SWP didnt you? Thats where he seems to play every week

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                        His neck must still be injured as he now seems incapable of looking up! Neve noticed this before his injury so maybe he's just tying too hard to impress? Just can't see him improving enough to make an impact at this level. After 5 minutes the left backs have worked him out.
                        Probs cos' he was banging in the goals left, right and centre. I reckon Mackie should be given a bit more time. I agree he does do a lot of 'drop your head and run' atm but we have been crap going forward as a team, full stop. Undecided on Smith. Need to see more of him in the prem. Great goal v Wigan though. Calmed my nerves no end.

Comment

Working...
                        X