No More "Ins"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Elizabeth Fritzl had better windows than this.

Not good enough.
    lol shouldnt laugh but cant help it

Comment

who we've got in so far, i am very happy with, i think overall we've done some good business and we haven't paid over the odds for owt.

however...if we were to get samba in from #######burn, and zamora from foolham, i feel we'd be paying over the odds for both, and that they wouldn't be such good business.

don't get me wrong i am all for the board splashing the cash to bolster the squad but i'd just hope they don't pay over the odds for players like samba and zamora. it's all about spending smartly rather than spending lavishly for a club like ours.

come on you r's!
      come on you r's!

Comment

webbieqpr was the man suggesting some suprises yesterday i think....

Comment

I'm throwing my season ticket at Tony Fernandes, broken promises what a joke club. Wont be getting my £30 a game if we stay up.

Comment

2 more in by 11.00pm tonight! i am a ITK with very good soruces!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
              webbieqpr was the man suggesting some suprises yesterday i think....
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

my good sources are H.P and HEINZ! OH AND ITK STANDS FOR I TALK KOOBLERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                  how do you update squads? Any help appreciated am new to fiFa! Also what game modes are best to play? To many options on that game to get my head around!
                  Incredible game staggering depth. One thing you definitely want to do is turn off the auto-assisted passing in the game settings. It's a much more fluid and natural experience like this, if a touch harder. Infinitely superior in the long run i promise you.

Comment

Pipe down BERTIE
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I still think there is a surprise waiting for tonight

Comment

i wont give up on chris samba until the fat lady sings! i still think he will be ours!

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                          how do you update squads? Any help appreciated am new to fiFa! Also what game modes are best to play? To many options on that game to get my head around!
                          Unfortunately you can only edit your team for friendly games or offline games. We will have to wait for EA to update the online squads which update automatically when you sign in

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                            Pipe down BERTIE
                            consider me piped

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              I still think there is a surprise waiting for tonight
                              i agree!

Comment

Working...
                              X