25 Man Squad Rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 Man Squad Rule

As we know, today is January 31st. Am I right to think that the 25 man rule kicks back in from 1st February?
    If so, how is that fair on us and other teams playing on Wednesday. Those playing tonight are not bound by the squad rule but those playing tommorrow are?
    Or perhaps the officials have been sensible and considered how unbalanced this is against the teams playing Wednesday and the rule only kicks back in from the weekend?
    Does anyone know?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

No idea on the rule either but we are in same boat as opposition so no complaints from me.

Comment

25 man squad list has to be with FA by 5pm tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
        No idea on the rule either but we are in same boat as opposition so no complaints from me.
        But our relegation competitors playing tonight are in a better boat so to speak? Is that fair and equitable
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          But our relegation competitors playing tonight are in a better boat so to speak? Is that fair and equitable
          alls fair in love and war my friend!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

But on the other hand our signings done before 12.00 today, ie Cisse can play tomorrow, whereas if we were playing tonight he couldn't.

Comment

Hang on, are we not getting the better end of the deal here. Would you rather play with our 25 man squad as of August or as of 1st Feb. I know which one i would choose.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If it has to be in by 5 pm tomorrow, does that mean it starts immediately. That doesn't seem fair since the players have to be registered by 12 pm today in order to play tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  Hang on, are we not getting the better end of the deal here. Would you rather play with our 25 man squad as of August or as of 1st Feb. I know which one i would choose.
                  During January you don't have to play with your August squad - it's open season so to speak
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                  X