how can we justify the zammora bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can we justify the zammora bid

even five million is too much for a 31 year old who is mr inconsistancy a better option would have been ten million for deffoe who has made eight starts and scored eight goals,a goal a game for the new jimmy greaves surely
    you other qpr fans must agree with me
    ayegemang,hulse and vine are so inconsistant,asnd now we bring in another player,who is perhaps a gifted midfield player but a terrible finisher
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

[QUOTE=qprted;801325]even five million is too much for a 31 year old who is mr inconsistancy a better option would have been ten million for deffoe who has made eight starts and scored eight goals,a goal a game for the new jimmy greaves surely
    you other qpr fans must agree with me
    ayegemang,hulse and vine are so inconsistant,asnd now we bring in another player,who is perhaps a gifted midfield player but a terrible finisher[/QUOT

Agree with you mate- but don't see Defoe wanting to join us.

Comment

how much would adam johnson cost?

Comment

I cant believe were offering that sort of money for Zamora and just seen on SSN that Fulham want more like 8 million.They can do one!!!!

Comment

Damn right. He's not even that great, average prem ayer at best and old so would never pay £5m

Comment

I don't get it Ted, they should go get Jordan Rhodes.

Comment

Working...
            X