No announcement yet.

Is it Members only on here for tommoz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many members are there?? are the numbers of members high enough to crash the site?......

Comment

The iPad is coming to work with me tomorrow
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

they are more members than notchs on factos headboard!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
          how many members are there?? are the numbers of members high enough to crash the site?......
          Yes

I've disabled many features which is why we don't currently crash as much as we used to, we'll have to wait and see?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Yes

I've disabled many features which is why we don't currently crash as much as we used to, we'll have to wait and see?
            We are all counting on you tomorrow MYU please please please don't let us down

I'm sure you'll do us all proud mate.

Comment

If you can post on this forum then you are a member, guests can only view the forum.

To stop heavy traffic this site will be for members only tomorrow, no guests otherwise this site will crash and slow down.
              MYU as an administator how comes i have probably posted over 50 times tonight but my posts are 781 and have never moved ??????
              until now typical???

Comment

We'll do our best.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  MYU as an administator how comes i have probably posted over 50 times tonight but my posts are 781 and have never moved ??????
                  until now typical???
                  As I said before, I have disabled many features and that's server hungry.

I've set thread views to be updated every hour and allows a few hundred more online, it worked for us last time.

Comment

Tomorrow is going to be the biggest day for us........since the last biggest day

Comment

As I said before, I have disabled many features and that's server hungry.

I've set thread views to be updated every hour and allows a few hundred more online, it worked for us last time.
                      No problem,thought it was something my end

Comment

Working...
                      X