Rs steering away from Samba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rs steering away from Samba

Mark Hughes has indicated that Queens Park Rangers will not try to sign Chris Samba from Blackburn before Tuesday's transfer deadline.

More...

Rubbish,we will go all out to get him 100%

Comment

All gamesmanship and cloak and dagger with a day left in the transfer window. Neither he not any manager si going to say they are going to pull the stops out to sign a player who wants away. Venky's will be sweating and waiting for the best offer they can get and waiting to see who else comes in.

Comment

Do hope so Webbie..... still think he would be our stand out signing if he comes!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
          Rubbish,we will go all out to get him 100%
          You seem like you know something we don't. I hope you aren't getting my hopes up for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by cubicle View Post
            You seem like you know something we don't. I hope you aren't getting my hopes up for nothing.
            woulnt put my neck on the block if i wasnt confident but never done and dusted until its in the bag

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
              woulnt put my neck on the block if i wasnt confident but never done and dusted until its in the bag
              Webbie, hope you are right dude.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

I read that Galatasaray were interested in signing him.

Comment

A bit of a ruse, probably make them a take it or leave it offer of £7m tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    A bit of a ruse, probably make them a take it or leave it offer of £7m tomorrow.
                    i think we will bid £9-10m and close the deal

Comment

If there is a chance of doing the Samba deal, I reckon the board will stump up any extra cash that might be required. I remember the last transfer window and TF was like a kid in a sweet shop at the prospect of signing players, and you certainly can't see Amit trying to block it!
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                        I read that Galatasaray were interested in signing him.
                        Why would he want to go there??? Come on he's already said he wants to stay in the premier league!!
                        Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Working...
                        X