Transfer deadline thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
    breaking news,,, AS REPORTED EARLIER THE DEAL FOR VINE BY GREGGS FELL THROUGH AT THE LAST MINUTE. NOW I CAN EXCLUSIVLY REVEAL THAT THE FRIED CHICKEN GIANTS K.F.C HAVE PUT A BID IN FOR THE ROTUND RANGERS FORWARD! A Q.P.R INSIDER TOLD ME THE DEAL IS THE BEST REALLY THAT OLD FATTY= VINE ,COULD POSSIBLEY GET! I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE DEAL ON THE TABLE IS A 8 PIECE BARGIN BUCKET WITH A SIDE OF BEANS, CORN ON THE COB , COLSLAW AND A DIET COKE! ROWAN WAS UNAVALIBLE FOR COMMENT ON THIS TASTY OFFER AS HE WAS STUFFING HIS FACE WITH SAID BARGIN BUCKET! more to follow!
    Vine has turned down this offer as he wanted a FAT coke

Comment

Transfer deadline day live

The deadline for signing new players is 11pm tonight and we will bring you all the latest news as it happens in the countdown.

More...

Comment

any signings yet????
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

messi has turned us down this morning, he felt it was a 100 yrs to early
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            messi has turned us down this morning, he felt it was a 100 yrs to early
            dam we only missed him by 100 years!

Comment

cisse done deal!!!!

Comment

Any rumours about pav coming being as he has had a bust up at spurs? A cheeky 3 million bid to take him off there wage bill!

Comment

Working...
                X