Visits to LR for non-QPR events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visits to LR for non-QPR events

Just been thinking about events I've attended at LR that didn't involve QPR or football.

1) A celebrity version of "It's A Knockout" for Prince's trust staged/filmed at LR (early 8o's I think) - paid about £1 to stand and watch from Loft.

2) An Argentian evangelist pitched up at LR for a few weeks one summer when we had plastic pitch - think his name was Louis something-or-other. I wandered in curious one evening (was free).

3) McGuigan v Pedroza - think it was about £20 I paid to sit at the back corner of SA stand.

That's all I've been to. I never went to any WASP games. Pretty sure we've had an England U21 game at LR and some internationals too (Jamiaca?) but I ain't been to those.

Have I got the lot or were there some other things too..... I've got a nagging feeling there was some gig at LR in 70's but I can't reall who/when?

There was boxing at LR, forgot when though
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

the gig was 1975 and the band was YES and no i didnt go as i was only ten and not into hippy drippy shite like that!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Not intersested in anything at LR but QPR

Comment

Yes and Ace played at LR mid 70's
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            the gig was 1975 and the band was YES and no i didnt go as i was only ten and not into hippy drippy shite like that!
            YES are superb..give it a go now...it'll surprise you!
            Close to the Edge.

Comment

Sport aid concert mid to late eighties

Comment

Few wasps games that's about it

Comment

Didn't Jamaica play a match here?

Comment

Working...
                  X