Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liverpool home game could now be rearranged......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool home game could now be rearranged......

If they beat Brighton in the cup. They'll be into the Quarters.

To be honest a night game against them might give us more chance of getting points from them!

Plus it's Paddy's Day and I can think of better places to be than the Bush when that's on!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Are you sure it will be that weekend Hamm ?

FA Cup rounds are normall 3 weeks appart, which makes the Quarters the week before and Bolton Away (which could also be moved, despite being on Telly)

I could be wrong, there never used to be a blank Premiership weekend for the 5th round as there is this year.........

Comment

Yea good shout.

Comment

Quarter finals are due to be played on weekend of 17th March according to FA.

Comment

Any idea what day the game will be changed to,would it be the wednesday before?

Comment

Fair enough Conners, sorry Hamm for doubting.
            Alot has changed since I last focused on a Prem season.

I'd have thought the game most likely to be moved to the following Tue/Wed.
            Only guessing though.

Comment

Of all the games this year this is the ONE game I really hope doesn't change - taking the girlfriends boy to it (he supports Liverpool and has never seen them) and will be unable to go midweek and is at his dads other weekends. I know many won't have symapathy as he supports Liverpool, but I have taken him to a few of our games and he likes us 2nd (with Barcelona!) I just can't convert and fair play to him - you should never change your team really!
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

hope this one gets changed, im working that saturday.

Comment

Working...
                X