victor moses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• victor moses

need to get him in and bench swp i think ive run out of patience with swp he dont do what he supposed to do run at players also his 1st touch his useless defenders seem to sus him out, he's looking to get rid of the ball as soon has he recieves it.

swp will come good. focus on supporting the players rather than slating them, it's probably for the best.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Correct position then we can judge.

Would Utd play Rooney right back?
      Would Spurs play Kaboul behind the strikers?
      Would Chelsea play Ashley Cole CM?

Very harsh to judge him when he's played out of position every week. Any time I've seem him briefly on the right he's looked so more effective.

Be patient when Traore is back & hopefully LW we will see him restored to his natural position. Hughes is just patching things up until he has some proper players to choose from.

Comment

he needs to be benched for a couple of games. cant keep playing him on his reputation a few years ago.

agreed he should play on the right but he has more space on the left 1st half playing against a fullback who is a lot slower than cole.

Once taarabt is back, and if we sign anybody else.. he has to have a few games out. it might do the trick like it did with bothroyd.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
          swp will come good. focus on supporting the players rather than slating them, it's probably for the best.

Supporters support, the sooner the rubbish fans realise that the better the players will play
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Being played out of position doesn't make you trap a ball further than I can kick it.
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

In that case bench Joey Barton as well for a 101 over hit passes in the last few games or Jamie Mackie for running down blind alleys or Paddy Kenny for continually kicking his kicks straight to the oppo GK.

Comment

Working...
              X