Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pienaar or Moses ?

Moses for me.

Younger (21), played and stood out in plenty of Prem games (54 apps in 30 months).

Pienaar (29) has played little (15 games in 18 months) and from his Everton days I seem to recall him seeing yellow ( or red) regularly.

How can Spurs rate him at £6m after so few games when they only paid Everton £3m ?

Piennar scores more goals. But Moses is good. Can't see Wigan selling him to a rival.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Either are better than what we have......be happy with either one.
      rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

what ever happened to hoilett? out of contract in the summer. Always seems dangerous when i see him.

Comment

Moses will be available in the summer,his contract will have one more season to run at that point, and Wigwam may well be relegated so the price will be reduced or risk losing him for nothing.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

isn' penaar a m/field player and mosses a f/ward ,why one or the other ,both

Comment

Good pooint about Wigan not selling to us Hamm.

Perhaps Pienaar on loan to end of season, then buy Moses on the cheap, assuming a) we stay up & b) they go down ?

Comment

Pienaar on a season long loan with an option to buy in the summer would make me happy.

Comment

Ones a left midfielder the others a right midfielder. Personally would like both of them and play them ahead of Mackie and SWP.
                  Estamos QPR

Comment

I thought Pienaar played through the middle?

Comment

Moses played on the left when we played them though?
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
                        Moses played on the left when we played them though?
                        And he played on the right the week before against Man City. I remember thinking how he would cause Clint some serious problems with his pace and then Martinez played him left for the whole game
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I thought both players are predominently left-sided but stand to be corrected.

Comment

Working...
                          X