terrible pain of losing to chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrible pain of losing to chelsea

theres one game that i hate losing,some teams i seem to be able to accept a loss,but getting turned over by that lot is such a pain
    last night i felt physically sick flash backs of them attacking our fans come back and its not nice
    i think the real nasty thoughts were created by the all seater stadia,you youngsters who cant understand the hate, didnt experience the fear of seeing twenty thousand fans all supporting chelsea and looking to attack any qpr who were stupid enough to wear there colours
    it really was a barbaric scenario,but maybe we can beaty them at there place in the league then we havev done the duoble over them
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    theres one game that i hate losing,some teams i seem to be able to accept a loss,but getting turned over by that lot is such a pain
    last night i felt physically sick flash backs of them attacking our fans come back and its not nice
    i think the real nasty thoughts were created by the all seater stadia,you youngsters who cant understand the hate, didnt experience the fear of seeing twenty thousand fans all supporting chelsea and looking to attack any qpr who were stupid enough to wear there colours
    it really was a barbaric scenario,but maybe we can beaty them at there place in the league then we havev done the duoble over them
    Eh?????

Comment

Working...
    X