Can play there but better as a winger

Thanks!!

Cheers,so to speak!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      If a defensive midfielder is planned as well, like Diakite for example, then that would do for me.
      Mark Hughes coming in combined with Tawio, Onouha, Diakite, Bassong, Pienaar and Rodallega would be a massive January for us.

We will know soon enough, Only 2 days left to find out how are team will look for the rest of the season.

Comment

I can't see why Wigan would sell him to us ? Doesn't make good sense.

And without a plan B, I fear we'll miss out on a striker, or end up with another rash Puncheon like panic buy.

Oh well, only 50 odd hours to go.....as you say.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
          I can't see why Wigan would sell him to us ? Doesn't make good sense.

And without a plan B, I fear we'll miss out on a striker, or end up with another rash Puncheon like panic buy.

Oh well, only 50 odd hours to go.....as you say.
          Isn't Rodallega out of contract in the summer. If they don't sell him before wednesday they don't make any money at all. I know Wigan said they were happy to do that but if we offer something too tempting to turn down, esp. for a player out of contract in 5 months time, they may well decide to take the gamble and buy someone themselves with the cash we give them.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_lewis View Post
            It says on SSN that Tottneham are going to sell Sebastien Bassong and Steven Piennar to QPR!!!

Get in there!!

Two top quality signings if they happen!!

Cant find that anywhere on SSN. Link please?

Comment

Have the newspapers or SSN been right about any of these transfers yet? Most of the transfers we have got they did not know anything about until they were basically completed.

Comment

Delighted by this. Still wanna see us have a bid for hoilet tho

Comment

Hmmmm.... not anywhere on SSN or SSN website. Looks like it's a story that originated in The People and has now been regurgitated by The Metro.

Do hope it happens though. Pienaar would be an excellent addition esp.

Comment

Working...
                  X