Everyone cheerful again tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone cheerful again tomorrow

Thats the way it is on this board from day to day,Yesterday the Atmosphere here was very positive,today it is negative,people's opinions changing every day,Buzz is crap,Buzz is great,Buzz is crap again( same with Mackie,Helguson,Kenny ect),but i bet you by this time tomorrow night the atmosphere on this board will be completly different again and most will be upbeat again,just wait and see

And then nervious on deadline day....i'm hoping we are buzzing on tuesday with good news.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yeah this messageboard has moodswings, sometimes it's positive and other times it's extremely depressing lol.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I'm cheerful. Left the suicide brigade to it, went out to dinner, nice bottle of red wine, looking forward to some transfer action and very happy that today was - hopefully - the last time we see so many of our old Championship squad being asked to do a Premiership job.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          I'm cheerful. Left the suicide brigade to it, went out to dinner, nice bottle of red wine, looking forward to some transfer action and very happy that today was - hopefully - the last time we see so many of our old Championship squad being asked to do a Premiership job.
          Stainrod, are you expecting a quite a few more signings then? This is the team as I see it and think is more than good enough to stay up.

Kenny
          Young, Onuoha, Ferdinand, Taiwo
          SWP, Barton, Buz/Diakite, Traore
          Adel
          Heidur

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            To be fair you are pretty consistent with your comments and rarely change your opinion from day to day ( like many others on here),many were so excited by our Wigan win that they taught we were completely safe,Buzz would be our star player( after one good game) ,that we didn't need a proper striker because "apparently" we have them already and all was honky dorey.i think you will agree I'm pretty damn consistent with my opinions,no changing from day to day,what I think is this,we will get in 2 more players before deadline,the African midfielder on loan and a striker( maybe Cissie),we will make a last ditch attempt at Samba and Piennar but fail BUT with Mark Hughes as our manager we have a fighting chance of staying up(no idea if we will or not)....also Buzz,Mackie,hill,Betty,Derry, and Hall are not premiership quality players and my opinion won't change if one of them plays well against Villa,sincerely hope none of them are involved in that game.Not optimistic(that's not me) but not too pessimistic going forward either,we have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Stainrod, are you expecting a quite a few more signings then? This is the team as I see it and think is more than good enough to stay up.

Kenny
              Young, Onuoha, Ferdinand, Taiwo
              SWP, Barton, Buz/Diakite, Traore
              Adel
              Heidur
              Am a bit more optimistic than you in that I think we will def get a striker and wouldn't be surprised if we also got another midfielder/ winger. But even if we do end up with the team you list that is still five changes from the team today and wd only contain two regulars from last season. Clint and Fitz actually played v well today but when you see a line up of them, Mackie, Smith etc it amazes me that some fans apparently expected us to win today.

Comment

Wishful thinking, but i think we will end up with Rodillega, cisse, the african midfielder and maybe one or 2 more.

Comment

Working...
                X