Honesty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honesty

Might get shot down here but just thought the day would pan out as it did. Checked a few off the normal boozers out before the game, half empty and no atmosphere. Lack of full crowd didnt help very subdude. To be honest I even didn't have that same hatred as in the league game even though I accidentally happen to smash a mug outside. Players didn't seem up for it although very solid at the back nothing going forward. With a bit more guile and craft could of beaten them ####z as was the Geordie game. On the positive side Hughes has them solid just need quality upfront. Roll on villa next week.

hope you helped him up afterwards old chap.the gentlemanly thing to do you know in the case of an accident!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yeah helped him up, he's 65 year old son wasn't to happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
        Yeah helped him up, he's 65 year old son wasn't to happy.
        ...........was kevin hickey wernt it!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The trouble with the FA Cup is its like watching QPR play the **** in a pre season friendly, yes we hate them with a passion but the game itself bares no real importance and was too early.
          I would go as far to say that if it wasnt for the Terry baiting I could have given this a miss for all the reasons mentioned over the past few days on this forum.
          I certainley didnt leave the game too dissapointed with the result, a replay would of been a game in the way of the real importance of staying in this league, and the main positive is that under Hughes the team do seem more of a unit and harder to break down. Good signings made and potentially more round the corner = good times

Comment

F.A. Cup = Olympics 2012 = Couldnt give a rats ####

Comment

Working...
            X