Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments from board on today's game

@Tony Fernandes
    To many players injured or in africa cup. But good solid performance. Good in defense. Need a lot more going forward.

@Amit Bhatia
    Very unfortunate penalty. I'm convinced its time to allow the challenge system in football. Almost all other sports around the world allow it now. We have to have some kind of video replay system so that harsh decisions can be reviewed. So much at stake in every game.

I felt we were strong and organised in defence today and deserved a draw.

In a season when result counts, every decision really does matter and I can already think of a few decisions that have cost us points.

And its not just us but all the other clubs too. Mistakes are made bc decisions are difficult and that's fine, but why not allow those difficult decisions to be reviewed? One challenge per half per manager wouldn't slow the game any more than 30 secs. I think its gotta happen. Every fan and player in the land would appreciate a fair review of a difficult decision. Its not rocket science,

Need a lot more going forward,thank god he realises that

Comment

Been saying for a long time that teams should have one challenge per half to sort out the mistakes.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
      X