Today's atmosphere was....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's atmosphere was....

somewhat subdued I felt... apart from the constant Terry baiting there was bugger all else to get excited about as the performance was so lacklustre....

I reckon that because the game in Oct was our first at LR against them for 15yrs the crowd were really up for it.. I also think that because we scored early on and the fact that there were 2 sent off that this gave the crowd plenty to get excited about and then 2nd half we managed to carry the team through to the win....

There was so much hype about this game but sadly the team failed to deliver and or get the crowd going.... I know that there will be plenty that say that the crowd should be able to get up for a game of this magnitude but if all we have is that tripe to watch then it's hardly going to be a cauldron is it......

Agreed, good for 30 mins then the crowd realised the players were not up for it as much as in October, so concentrated on slagging Terry.

Good fun and all (especially with Terry & co) but sometimes I wonder what could happen if we focused on praising and encouraging our team just 50% as much as we #### off the other team/players.

Comment

Agreed. Of course any overhyped game like today's will always pale in comparison to expectations, but it was like a morgue over in B block for the last half hour. The lads didn't give us anything to shout about! Biggest event was some w**ker Chelsh!t fan in A block getting his hat chucked over the fence.
      SAR Season Ticket

Comment

It takes two to tango, as they say.

And as our lot showed very quickly, how limited they were going to be, the crowd reflected that.

You can't cheer on crap, it's as simple as that.

Comment

Working...
        X