4 things todays game proved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 things todays game proved.

1) 12.00 o'clock kick offs are just plain wrong.
    No one was up for it, not the players nor the fans. A very subdued game all round.

2) SWP is wasted anywhere other than on the right. He is much more of a threat out on the right and it's about time he was given a full 90 mins to prove it once and for all.

3) Barton should not be let anywhere near free kicks or corners. His delivery is pish poor at best.

4) STRIKERS!!! We are absolutely toothless up front and in the final third. We desperatley, desperately need at least 2 new strikers at the club, HH can't do it all alone.

Oh and Macheda is NOT the answer, clueless and headless chicken spring to mind. Can only think Ferguson let him out on loan hoping to put him in the shop for the transfer window.

Other than that I can see we are looking a much better organised side under Hughes and hopefully the future is looking a lot brighter.

Don't agree with point 1, the fans were well up for it

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
      The fans were rubbish today compared to the league match.

Got to agree with all the OP said here, bang on
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I agree with all the OP said.

I was fooked by the time I got to Loftus Rd, after racing like a Hare all morning at work to get done in time to see the game.
        12 noon kick-off, please, never again, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
          Yeah for about 10 minutes then it all fell flat.

Have to say though, we were never gonna replicate the atmosphere of the league game. That game was 15 years of built up hatred, loathing and aggression which we released in one go.
          Now we have gone back to just really hating the ba**ards.

Comment

Working...
          X