• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many more signings then.....

I'm going for three with two moving on
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

I think we need three but I think we will only get 1 left back
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Which two do you think will move on?
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Striker and LB

Comment

Its amazing really. 4 pre-season friendlies under the belt, well into training and preparation for the new season....and still no decent full backs and no leading striker. Yet a multitude of midfielders.
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Hogan and Mahon

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
              Its amazing really. 4 pre-season friendlies under the belt, well into training and preparation for the new season....and still no decent full backs and no leading striker. Yet a multitude of midfielders.
              I agree with that and anyone that thinks we dont need a decent forward is deluded.

Look at last years scoring record it should have been addressed as a top priority in my opinion.

Comment

Your going to upset your mate Pete coming out with comments like that.
                Although I agree with you
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                  I agree with that and anyone that thinks we dont need a decent forward is deluded.

Look at last years scoring record it should have been addressed as a top priority in my opinion.
                  I'm not disagreeing but if we look at last seasons promotion teams;

Wolves - OK Ebanks-Blake scored loads.
                  Brum - Phillips top scored with 14 which is hardly prolific. Blackstock was only 1 goal behind him.
                  Burnley - Paterson top scored with 12.

Brum and Burnley both went up without the 20 goal a season striker we all crave. What both teams had though was help from midfield in scoring goals. Something we should have this season.

Of course, i would rather we just spent a couple of million a decent striker but I'm not giving up just yet. Buzz, Taarabt and Rowlands for example are all capable of getting 10-15.

Comment

All of those teams had two or three players that scored 10 or more though.

We did not.

Buzzacky Viine, Rowlands and Ageyman are all just back from injury.

No idea why we spent 3.5 million on a midfield when for that money we could of signed Cox, Lita and Campbell.

Comment

Wolves & Birmingham had plenty of options up front to chop and change throughout the season though!

Wolves - Ebanks-Blake, Iwelumo, Keogh, Vokes & Harewood
                      Brum - Phillips, McFadden, Bent, O'Connor, Jerome

Comment

2 with 3 moving on i'd say,
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                          No idea why we spent 3.5 million on a midfield when for that money we could of signed Cox, Lita and Campbell.
                          Do you seriously believe we spent £3.5m on Faurlin???? If you include his salary, signing on fee, agents fees etc, but there's no way we spent that money for his transfer alone.
                          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

who is moving?
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                              Do you seriously believe we spent £3.5m on Faurlin???? If you include his salary, signing on fee, agents fees etc, but there's no way we spent that money for his transfer alone.
                              who cares?

If he does the business i dont care if he was a freebie or cost £20million
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X