We should withdraw from all cup competitions from now on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should withdraw from all cup competitions from now on

If thats all the effort we can muster against our hated rivals then dont bother entering the damn things anymore

When we enter them with either get embarrassed by teams like Vauxhall Motors, Rochdale, Port Vale, MK Dons (Nearly) and we always seem to get someone seriously injured like Mackie last season at Blackburn and Ali this season at MK Dons.

So the cup is all about giant killings and the small team giving every ounce of sweat to take the glory of trying to beat the bigger team. I see it time and again where the smaller teams effort reaps rewards or they go out in a blaze of glory trying. Cue QPR v Chelsea . . . Small team / Big team, Local Derby, Most hated team in our history. New manager and all players should have been trying to impress him. Factor in the Ferdinand/Terry incident then the bullet in the post this should have all added up to us being right in their faces from the first whistle. Instead we got the most timid performance ive seen from a Rangers side for a long time. I doubt if any of our players even broke sweat. Im gonna be in a bad friggin mood all weekend now. If this is how were gonna perform in cup competitions then we should just not bother entering. Granted our league status is more important but all i wanted to see was total effort. Off to kick sh!t out of the neighbours cat.

Rant over . . . .
    Last edited by Naarven Mankey; 28-01-2012, 03:56 PM.

Today reminded me of MK Dons away - neither Warnock or the team interested

Maybe Hughes, despite his love of the cup, wasn't too bothered either

Comment

Working...
    X