I thought we HATED these cnts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought we HATED these cnts?

All the how dare you miss the game posts and then a few songs and boos and then it was a walk in the park for JT et al.

thank **** i didnt rise to temptation and pay to see that shite

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
      All the how dare you miss the game posts and then a few songs and boos and then it was a walk in the park for JT et al.

If I understood the question I might be able to reply?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        thank **** i didnt rise to temptation and pay to see that shite
        On tube home, nothing better than reading posts by fans justifying not turning up. Like those players that are dropped and want the team to fail so the manager is seen as getting it wrong.
        At a time of utter disappointment nothing beats armchair critiscm but I accept it was sh**e

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          On tube home, nothing better than reading posts by fans justifying not turning up. Like those players that are dropped and want the team to fail so the manager is seen as getting it wrong.
          At a time of utter disappointment nothing beats armchair critiscm but I accept it was sh**e

yes, your a better fan, well done, your opinion is valid ours not, blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            yes, your a better fan, well done, your opinion is valid ours not, blah blah
            My previous post was directed at a post that seemed to imply by its contents that the correct call was to stay away theregore implying those who paid to turn up and watch sh*te got the call wrong and by implication are mugs. Posted shortly after full time
            So I presumed the result for the poster justified his means.

As to your post, I fully agree

Comment

Ps also the **** spent mist of the afternoon taking the pi@* out of us for the empty seats so certain posts are annoying plus I'm on a vvvv slow train .

Comment

My previous post was directed at a post that seemed to imply by its contents that the correct call was to stay away theregore implying those who paid to turn up and watch sh*te got the call wrong and by implication are mugs. Posted shortly after full time
                So I presumed the result for the poster justified his means.

As to your post, I fully agree

I can not see that implication anywhere, but then again people do read into things as they see fit....as for my retort, I like to give back handed pleasures!

Comment

Ps also the **** spent mist of the afternoon taking the pi@* out of us for the empty seats so certain posts are annoying plus I'm on a vvvv slow train .

I know, being taunted like children must be hard to take....deary me, who cares what their fans chant - sticks and stones mate!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    I know, being taunted like children must be hard to take....deary me, who cares what their fans chant - sticks and stones mate!
                    Back home now with a nice Cuppa, i feel slightly better and apologise for any upset caused but those things the Chelsea **** said were nasty

Comment

Working...
                    X