Feels like the fixtures today a set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like the fixtures today a set up

Fa cup dying recent years so the fixture computer throws up the 2 most controversial games available for reasons we know

All the talk for last 10days or so about fa cup

Deliberate Or the most amazing coincidence?

How can they fix it as it is not computerised and it is simply balls being drawn from a pot in front of our own eyes? Conspiracy theory too far methinks!!!!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

FA Cup? All I know is it's QPR v the ****. We must win no matter what it takes. On and off the field.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Hot balls / cold balls

Comment

Yeah me too!!!
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
            How can they fix it as it is not computerised and it is simply balls being drawn from a pot in front of our own eyes? Conspiracy theory too far methinks!!!!
            I know why I asked , you couldn't have put together 2 more controversial games

Comment

as already said.... hot/cold balls.......

Comment

was thnking the same thing this week. but it they had the balls heated up surely it could have easily been qpr man united or chelsea liv?

who drew the balls out? arent they usualy minor celebs or ex pros? surely they wouldnt be involved in that..

Comment

Originally posted by e8 ranger View Post
                  was thnking the same thing this week. but it they had the balls heated up surely it could have easily been qpr man united or chelsea liv?

who drew the balls out? arent they usualy minor celebs or ex pros? surely they wouldnt be involved in that..
                  Easilly rigged if they wanted to, but i'm not saying it was.

loads of normal temp balls, 2 hotter than others (man u / liv) and 2 colder than others (us / Chelsea)

Comment

Working...
                  X