Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Samba Diakite sign even if he's not in England before deadline day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Samba Diakite sign even if he's not in England before deadline day?

Can a player (In this case Samba Diakite) sign for QPR even if he isn't in England before 31st January?

Thanks
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Agent does the negoitaions, the player signs by fax its as easy as that.
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

My only query i mentioned the other day though is how do we do a thorough medical if they won't release him even for talks. I guess we could have officals in or near their camp do a medical, but surely they won't have all the computer equipment i guess we'd use for in depth scientific checks...?

Comment

They make him go and get a glass of water,the well is 40 miles away.Simple
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          They make him go and get a glass of water,the well is 40 miles away.Simple
          Yay for casual racism

Comment

Medical, they will pay a remote medical center to complete it and fax back or email the results. In todays world there are no bounderies.
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
              Medical, they will pay a remote medical center to complete it and fax back or email the results. In todays world there are no bounderies.
              Yeah i know they can use foreign clinics / hopsitals for such things if required, but i would've thought top clubs these days would have all manor of technical equipment linked up to assessment gear while a player's put through their paces, which wouldn't be in your standard clinic.... but maybe not.

Maybe it's just take a deep breath and say argghh and do 5 star jumps......

Comment

No need for a fancy medical. Someone just has to hold his bollux and tell him to cough...
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Isnt the deal a loan with option to buy? Full medical surely not required for a loan.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    No need for a fancy medical. Someone just has to hold his bollux and tell him to cough...
                    Your forgetting,this guy's an african,may take two to hold his bollux ..

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                      Your forgetting,this guy's an african,may take two to hold his bollux ..
                      Well he'll just have to empty his bollux first, perhaps into JT's wife....
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                        Agent does the negoitaions, the player signs by fax its as easy as that.
                        Thanks alot, always better when it's good news too
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Any ITK heard anything more on this potential signing... I really want it to come off as think he could be a massive player for years to come, and if we miss out now, he'll be off to a big team and the chance will have gone.

Add to that his worth will only increas, so if we lost him in years to come, it'd most likely be for a decent profit.

Comment

Working...
                          X